Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wishlist of the Week: June 23 - 29, 2013

This is the first of a (hopefully) weekly feature of toys I find on my internet travels which pique my interest, but are not yet a part of my toy box. Why? I like day dreaming and Mister XXX needs an idea of what I want for my birthday.

Stronic Eins by Fun Factory

I'm used to seeing thrusting toys which are huge contraptions that no one with my amount of square footage or income could ever hope for. I'm not used to seeing them in a handheld device. Fun Factory claims that the Stronic Eins is the first of its kind: a thrusting, silicone-based, completely waterproof toy. If nothing else, I'm pretty sure they sponsored the first sex toy race ever, so at least they're breaking ground on that front. I've been hearing some really good things about this toy, which makes me want - nay - need it all the more, but with a $200 price tag and a wedding coming up (can you put sex toys on a wedding registry?) I guess I'll just have to keep dreaming.


Flickering Massage Candle by LELO

I really, really love pepper, the smell and the taste. Sometimes I take the pepper grinder and just grind it in my mouth (no, that's not a joke). So imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this black pepper and pomegranate scent from LELO. Mister XXX and I are huge fans of wax play so this is definitely on our "to buy" list. Until then, expect an upcoming review of "You Choc My Socks Off", a chocolate and chili massage candle by Picobong.
Twist Plug by Tantus

I love Tantus and I love anal toys, so putting the two together must be a match made in heaven, right? Truth be told, I'm not very experienced with textured anal toys, so the Twist Plug seems both enticing and daunting (as of writing this, I'm leaning towards enticing). Even in the purple colorway, something about the Twist seems delightfully sinister. Also interested in the Ryder, which has been getting a lot of attention in the blogosphere. I might just try to pick up both!

2 comments: